The proper design and installation of fire protection and other life safety systems is the first step in protecting lives and property.
Property owners and property managers must also ensure that the building's fire protection and life safety systems are functioning properly.
Automatic Fire Systems (AFS) offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers' needs.
- NFPA 25 Inspections
- Inspection & Testing of Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems
- Dry, Pre-Action and Deluge Fire Protection Systems
- Main Drain & Water Flow Alarm Testing
- Foam (AFFF) Systems
- Check Valve Inspections
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Fire Pump Testing
- Inspection & Testing of Special Hazards Suppression Systems
- Inspection & Testing of Fire Extinguishers & Emergency Lighting
- Identification of Manufacturer's Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Plumbing Division-Certified & Licensed
- Backflow Preventer Inspections and Certification
AFS's NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25 standards and share their experience with on-site personnel as needed to help you maintain your systems. Our team offers weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual inspection schedules to meet the specific regulatory and insurance requirements for the facility.
In addition to sending you your electronic Inspection Report, our Service Department stores your reports and upon request we will provide you a digital PDF of all your inspection reports AFS has performed.
Our qualified inspection team provides inspection services to ensure that sprinklers and other suppression systems and devices are functioning properly, are tested regularly, and meet all code requirements.